During the next six months, we will explore six faith practices that help us live out our roles as disciples and stewards, living in and out of God’s grace that so graciously comes down to us. We will discover …
· How Prayer is the ongoing gift of conversation with God.
· The discipleship practice of study that intentionally immerses us in God’s word and reminds us of God’s presence in our lives.
· worship, where we gather around the table in community and are nurtured by the word of God to give thanks and praise to God
· How invitation is a vital way the disciple lives out God’s grace in relationships.
· Service as way of life that encompasses God’s love in a way that, to “serve”, becomes the center of everyday living among our neighbors and the world.
· Giving is a matter of the heart. The practice of giving is our response to God’s rich and abundant grace in Jesus Christ.